There are different types of games that are played across the globe. But the one that is universally popular is ‘Football’. This is one game that is played by people of all ages including men and women as well as the rich and the poor. Unlike other games, it just requires very few accessories to start playing and hence, is considered to be an inexpensive game to indulge in. To play the game well, each and every player is required to wear the most appropriate boots that allow him/her to run around comfortably. Football boots can be found in several styles and brands. The right boot is one that allows the player to play in any condition, even if the ground is wet and soggy. With careful planning, it is possible to Buy Cheap football boots that will improve the game.
History of football boots
Football boots were said to be introduced first by King Henry VIII in 1526. The king’s personal shoemaker, Cornelius Johnson had created pair of boots to gift to the king, which cost 4 shillings. Superior quality and strong leather went into the manufacturing of the royal boots. In the beginning, the game was only part of a recreation and not taken up as profession. Players mostly wore leather made, hard boots. Such boots came with steel toe caps and long laces along with metal spikes to help increase grip and ground stability. The later part of the 18th century saw the introduction of slippery styled shoes for players. Round shaped leather studs were used called cleats, hammered within the boots and were of 500 gm. These boots were created to reach the ankles to provide protection to the players. The sole had 6 studs.
Later changes introduced
After the 2nd World War, remarkable changes were introduced in its design, due to more international matches. Flexible boots were used by South American players, which got popular. During the 60’s, technological developments saw significant changes made to the boot design, thus introducing lower cut boots. It helped players to enjoy high speed. However, revolutionary design was made by Adidas by creating shoes with fine blend of styling and technology. Flexibility was added with polymer extrusion technology. With time, advanced designs were introduced. The modern designs provide footballers with enhanced protection and allow them to play to their full potential on the ground.
Things to consider when buying football boots
• Price: There are different brands and models of football boots in the market. You need to undertake thorough research on the web and gain information on the products sold by the different brand and its features. Each brand has set its own price. Moreover, professional football boots do come with a good price tag. Hence, it will better to set your budget prior to starting the search. Checking out Soccer Boots Online Sale will be useful as it allows you to get huge discounts on your purchase.
• Size: Once you set your price limit, the second aspect to consider is to find the perfect fitting size. Loose or tight fitting ones will mean, you will have a tough time to be on your legs for a long time. Rather, the shoes that you choose should fit your feet just perfectly and ensure you play without any hassle or pain.
• Comfort: The shoes to purchase should not hurt your feet in any manner. Rather, you should feel much more comfortable wearing it. In case, you find that walking and running in your shoes is a problem, then it is sure to hamper your game. Hence, comfort is an aspect that should not be compromised upon for brand or price. You do need to buy a good pair that allows you to be comfortable right from the start to the end of the game.
• Brand: With several brands in the market, you may perhaps feel tempted to buy the most popular one. But good brands will mean higher price tags. But if you play the game on a local level or pursue it just as a hobby and short on the budget, then you can check out small brands. They also come up with good quality football shoes. They can be safe investment, if you thoroughly check them.
• Shopping: You should not invest your money on a shoe that you came across the very first time or found it to be within your set budget. Rather, you need to undertake thorough research, get quotes and try out different pairs. It is undoubtedly, the most conventional and reliable way to purchase the shoes desired.
• Avoid marketing ploys: Perhaps, you might be interested to wear the same shoe brand like that of your favorite star Christiano Ronaldo! But this is not a wise decision, as you need t make sure that this brand fits your needs and budget perfectly.
Hence, considering the above factors and logging onto reputed portals like http://prosoccernz.com/ you can choose the best football boots for yourself!!