Lower Abs Workout With Loss Weights
How To Tone Lower Abs After Weight Loss
The lower abs are the most difficult to model, so there are different exercises for the lower abs but the most effective is without a doubt the reverse crunches or reverse crunches as you prefer.
To train the lower abs and eliminate the belly, the best exercise is the reverse crunch, which, as the name itself suggests, is nothing more than a crunch down. The starting point is always the same you get from your back with your knees bent and feet on the ground but this time with her hands at her sides.
Train The Lower Abs
The implementation is very simple, just slowly bring your knees toward your chest and then return slowly to the starting position always making sure that the heels of your feet are off the ground and hold this position for a second. Right from the first few times you feel your lower abs working but then how much for all the exercises in the long run this feeling will fade and it will be time to use the appropriate anklets with weights in order to make the ‘ more effective workout. There are other variations to work the lower abs always co reverse crunch, the most practiced is that it takes special benches for tilting according to the effort that you need.
Other useful tips to improve the aesthetics of the lower abdomen area
Another reason to hate Mondays? The past weekend with pants that bind! Cocktails, snacks, movies and dinners out can add one thing: the belly fat. If you wake up on Monday morning puffy, food choices weekend probably responsible. In fact, eating too much and bad for two days in a row can easily be fatter than three pounds. Fortunately, this increase in weight is usually temporary and is easy to get rid of it in less than a week. Many times it happens that there is some important event coming up and you decide to lose weight just to avoid being noticed too much because of the belly. Well, there’s no need to worry anymore because you can make the flat stomach in a week. There are always many long-term solutions to get rid of a swollen belly and fat. However, if you are looking for a short-term solution, the following tips will help to achieve the goal. If followed, these instructions allow you to get a flat stomach in no time.
When you take an excessive amount of salty food, temporarily detain more fluid, contributing to:
- Feeling lazy
- A puffy appearance
- Water retention
- The salt
- Refined foods
- Salt-based condiments
It is better not to eat frozen foods to be heated in the microwave when you are bloated: they are high in sodium. It is recommended instead:
- A simple turkey sandwich or a salad with chicken for lunch this week
- Eating plenty of fruits and vegetables that are rich in water
Add flavor to your evening meals with fresh herbs and salt-free seasonings.
Stay away from heavy carbs such as bagels and pasta. When you reduce the carbohydrates in the diet, you temporarily train your body to use stored carbohydrates called glycogen and burn them and also eliminate excess fluids stored.
Point sources of daily carbohydrates such as:
- Eggs for breakfast
- Sandwich with one slice of bread
- Snack rich in protein such as turkey slices, low-fat cheese, seeds and nuts
If the belly is swollen after a meal high in carbohydrates such as pasta, foods rich in complex carbohydrates can be the cause of the swelling. Most of the carbohydrates, including potatoes, corn, pasta and other types of grain, produce air as are divided into the large intestine. Rice is the only starch that does not form air in the stomach. It is therefore advisable to eat half a cup of brown rice (which has more fiber) if you want carbs at dinner.
Watch out for dairy products
If you feel bloated or you are warned cramps after eating dairy products, you might be lactose intolerant. This occurs in people, whose bodies do not have the ability to break down and digest milk sugar, causing digestive problems such as:
Try the following:
- Foods low in lactose (such as hard cheese or yogurt)
- Lactose-free foods (such as rice milk and almond)
- Take an enzyme to help digest the lactose
- It is recommended soy milk as an alternative to dairy products but some people feel the swelling in this case also.
Eating fruit is good
The fruit makes full longer. Berries, grapes and citrus fruits contain a similar relationship between sugars fructose and glucose, making them easier to digest than fruits with more fructose, such as:
You can also eat:
- Natural fruit jams
- Small portions of dried fruit, such as raisins and prunes
If you love this kind of food, let them go for a few days:
- BBQ sauce
The spicy foods stimulate the release of stomach acid, causing irritation. Prefer dishes with seasonal fresh or dried herbs, such as:
You can also use curry powder, lemon or lime juice. Also, avoid:
- Black pepper
- Acidic foods such as ketchup, tomato sauce and vinegar
Avoid low-calorie or low-carb products containing sugar alcohols, which go under the name of xylitol or maltitol and cause:
And do not chew gum when you are trying to quell the craving for sugar. Instead, satisfy your sweet tooth by using a bit ‘ of maple syrup on oatmeal in the morning or on yogurt.
Do a bit ‘ of physical activity every day
It has been shown that the light physical activity:
- Eliminates the air
- Relieves the swelling
This is because increasing your heart rate and breathing stimulates the natural contractions of the intestinal muscles, helping to prevent constipation and accumulation of air. Take a short walk after meals or pedal on an exercise bike in a light in the gym to help relieve the swelling.
Other useful remedies
If you want to help, you may want to consider one of these products to relieve stomach problems:
- A product that gives relief from this
- Peppermint capsules to kill bacteria that cause problems with digestion
- Increase the fiber with flaxseed or a fiber supplement
- Take one capsule daily probiotic
A simple diet helps to improve the appearance and reduce the fat in the lower abdominal area
- Eggs + 1 slice of wholemeal toast
- Ham omelette +
- Banana + yogurt
- 1 cup milk + granola
- Small smoked mackerel salad +
- Fish with Salad
- Pork / beef / chicken with vegetable salad
- Tomato soup or other light soup
- Roast chicken
- Mackerel fillets
To train the lower abs you need a good training program
- Monday is the day in which to do body weight exercises such as pushups.
- You can start with three sets of eight repetitions each. If eight repetitions seem difficult, then it is possible to reduce them to six or seven.
- Start with an interval set to 20 minutes.
- After that, do 30 seconds of sprinting and 90 seconds of recovery.
- Now run 2-minute intervals with 10 sprints.
- You can do this with swimming, cycling, running, jumping, etc. . . .
Wednesday will be the day of rest. It will not do any exercise today. Allow your muscles to recover.
There will be training exercises with weights such as dumbbells.
Do three sets of eight repetitions each.
Friday will be again on the day of cardio exercises.
- Perform 30 minutes of jogging with 1 minute sprint.
- Then retrieve from 3 to 5 min.
- Do another sprint.
- Stretching once finished.
- Do exercises to train the core muscles like yoga for example.
- Sunday will be another day of rest.
Final consideration on lower abs
In short, having a flat stomach in a week you can just follow the advice set out and plan their own food choices and exercise program.
Fans Page / Fast T Women’s